Food service supervisor
Sainte-Julie, QC and Saint-Basile-le-Grand, QC
- Provide ongoing and specific direction to team members.
- Must be able to handle food appropriately if necessary.
- Must have a passion for customer service and love to create exceptional customer experiences.
- Encourage an exciting and fun work environment while motivating team members to achieve goals.
- Must be proud of the relationships you build with guests and your team.
- Must be passionate about coaching and mentoring.
- Delegate tasks and be prepared to take full responsibility for supervising a Tim Hortons restaurant.
- Assist the manager with recruitment and retention strategies.
- Respond to customer service complaints in a timely manner, resolving issues and turning potentially negative situations into positive ones.
- Ensure that all products and packaging are properly marketed and stored.
- Supervise the overall store operations including the staff members during the shifts and enjoy working in a diverse team and dynamic environments.
- Be responsible for the smooth food service and timely fulfillment of customer orders.
- Oversee general maintenance and upkeep of kitchen and floor areas.
- Ensure that health and safety rules are respected.
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns and provide excellent customer service.
High school diploma
Experience and skills: Minimum of one year of experience supervising food services
Language: French or English
- Hourly rate: $15 for 40 hours per week
- Start date: As soon as possible
- Conditions of employment: Full-time and permanent
- After 3 months of service the employer will pay 25% of the insurance premiums for dental and vision care.
- 4% vacation pay.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org