Food Service Team Lead
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, GreatResults!
Compass Group Canada is currently looking for (1) Full Time Food Service Team Lead
Availability will include: Must be available for all shifts, including evenings, weekends,early mornings, days and holidays as needed.
Start Date: Immediate but position will stay open until filled
Assisting with guests, as needed
Flexible availability to work weekends as needed
Basic housekeeping duties (sweeping, mopping, dusting)
Other tasks as assigned by manager
Note: Public transit is available
- Must have Responsible Service & Safety Certification
- Food Handlers Certificate an asset
- Must be available to start work as early as 4 AM
- Must be available to work weekends
- Previous serving/food prep experience is an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment
- First Aid/CPR certification an asset
- Excellent communication skills; fluent English
- High school Diploma
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!