Food Service Worker - Priory Hospital
Imagine working in a place that is recognized as a premiere hospitality company, operating across Canada. We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support services company with over 24,000 associates working across the country.
Marquise Hospitality, a division of Compass Group, provides food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and reception services to Senior Living facilities, Independent, Assisted and Residential Care.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality.”
- Endless advancement opportunities.
- Friendly work environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Full training and development courses.
- Recognition and awards program.
- Many shifts available.
- Extended health plan for part-time and full-time team members.
- Perks –amazing savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc.
Marquise Hospitality is currently looking for 6 Casual (on call) Food Service Workers for its Priory Hospital in Victoria, BC.
Compensation: We offer competitive pay rate!
Shifts: 7AM- 7PM
Start Date: ASAP
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Food preparation and service of food and beverage to customers.
- Some basic baking may be required.
- Must follow all Food Safety and Health & Safety standards.
- Able to read and follow recipes.
- Familiar with various types of kitchen equipment.
- Restocking retail merchandise.
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area.
- Prepare and deliver catering orders.
- Prepare customized hot beverages.
- Maintain dining room and condiment stands clean and tidy.
- Cleaning of equipment and stations as per Compass Health & Safety standards.
- Cash handling duties.
- Food Safe certificate.
- High standard of personal hygiene.
- Minimum one year experience in food service.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to lift up to 25kg.
- Able to follow direction regarding production and display of product by management.
- Excellent Customer Service.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Tuberculosis Screening Test and immunizations will be required. **
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com