Full time Grill Cook
North Vancouver, BC
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
One of our divisions - Eurest Dining Services is looking for a Full-Time Grill Cook in North Vancouver, BC.
Eurest Dining Services provide diverse, innovative dining services to corporate headquarter locations, law firms, manufacturing facilities, distribution centres and call centres. Join our commitment to providing exceptional food service to the best of business and industry.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Amazing Benefits (after 90 days of probation).
- Employee Rewards Program.
- Performs required food preparations.
- Ensure grill area is ready and supplies are fully stocked.
- Prepare and cook meals on grill for customers.
- Preparation of catering orders.
- Clean kitchen and work areas.
- Client and customer relations focus.
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program.
- 2-3 years working experience as a grill cook in a fast paced food service establishment.
- Food Safe Certification.
- Must be able to clear a criminal records check.
- Customer service oriented and able to work alone.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to have fun and a good sense of humor.
- High School Diploma.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment.**
- Start date: ASAP
- Compensation: $16/hour + Benefits(after probation period)
- Schedule: Full- time, Mon-Fri
- Location: North Vancouver, BC.
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!