General Help - Deli Station
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
We are currently hiring for Full time General Help - Deli Station position with one of our Divisions – Eurest Dining Services.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Employee Rewards Program.
You will be responsible for food preparation - Prep for Deli( sandwiches ans salads) and Grille, service of food and beverage to customers, restocking retail merchandise, prepare and deliver catering orders, putting away deliveries, cash handling and maintaining a clean and tidy work area.
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Food Safe Certificate Level 1.
- Minimum one year experience in food service, preferably in salad and sandwich prep.
- High standard of personal hygiene.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to lift up to 25 kg.
- Able to follow direction by management.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. **
- Start date: As Soon As Possible
- Compensation: $14.00/hr
- Schedule: Full time, 37.5 hours/weekly
- Location: 9755 King George Highway, Surrey, BC
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.