General Help - Food Service - Baker
White Rock, BC
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
We are currently hiring for General Help/Food Service position with background in food service with one of our Divisions - Morrison Healthcare.
Morrison Healthcare focuses on knowing what's important to running a hospital culinary program, which allows our hospital partners to focus on their core competency: patient care. The sole focus of Morrison is feeding patients, visitors and healthcare employees.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Flexible Hours.
- Employee Rewards Program.
You will be responsible for food preparation, service of food and beverage to customers, restocking retail merchandise, prepare and deliver catering orders and maintain a clean and tidy work area.
- Preparing food, serving customers, taking cash.
- Assisting Catering functions.
- Stocking, Cleaning, Dishwashing.
- Temperature Logs.
- Baking of Tim Horton’s products.
- Ensure display is full and looks good.
- Adhering to all Food Safety and Health & Safety Standards.
- Assisting putting away deliveries.
- Must be able to lift and clean glazier.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- Food Safe Certificate.
- Minimum one year experience in food service (both cashier & food preparation experience).
- Experience baking Tim Horton’s products.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to lift up 25 kg.
- Able to follow direction regarding production and display of product by management.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. *
- Start date: As Soon As Possible
- Compensation: $16.52 per hour
- Type: Part-time (14-30 hrs)
- Work Schedule: Saturday & Sunday: 5:00 am – 1:00 pm, Thursday & Friday: 11:30 am – 7:30 pm
- Location: Peace Arch Hospital - White Rock, BC.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.