General Help FT/
PT -Canada Post Cafeteria
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
We are currently hiring for Full time and Part time Food Service/General Help positions with one of our Divisions – Eurest Dining Services.
Eurest Dining Services, a division of Compass Group Canada, brings exceptional food services to the best of business and industry. From entertaining the CEO in the executive dining room to grabbing lunch with co-workers at the employee dining centre, excellent service is always provided.
Why work with us!
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality.”
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Employee Rewards Program.
- Food preparation and service of food and beverage to customers
- Must follow all Food Safety and Health & Safety standards
- Familiar with various types of kitchen equipment
- Restocking retail merchandise
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Prepare and deliver catering orders
- Maintain dining room and condiment stands clean and tidy
- Cleaning of equipment and stations as per Compass Health & Safety standards
- Other duties as assigned
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
- Excellent Customer Service
- Food Safe Certificate Level 1.
- Minimum one year experience in food service.
- High standard of personal hygiene.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to lift up to 25 kg.
- Able to follow direction by management.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. **
- Start date: As Soon As Possible
- Compensation: $14.00/hr
- Schedule: Full time, 30 hrs/weekly, Part time, 16 hrs/weekly
- Location: 5940 Ferguson Rd, Richmond, BC
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.