General Help - No Experience - Surrey Pretrial Center
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
One of our divisions - Eurest Dining Services currently has an opening for Part time General Help for our Surrey Pretrail Center located in Surrey, BC.
Eurest Dining Services provide diverse, innovative dining services to corporate headquarter locations, law firms, manufacturing facilities, distribution centres and call centres. Join our commitment to providing exceptional food service to the best of business and industry.
What’s in it for you?
- Friendly Work Environment
- Endless Advancement Opportunities
- Guarantee of Stable Employment
- Competitive pay
- Full Training and Development courses
- Recognition and Awards Program
- Variety of Shifts
- Employee Rewards program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc.)
Duties include but not limited to:
- Packing food items during graveyard shift
- Following direction and paperwork
- Ensuring compliance with Compass’ Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations
- Other reasonable duties as assigned by management
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work location
- MUST pass a clear criminal background check
- Food Safe Level 1
- Packing experience in food service will be an asset
- Good understanding of the English Language
- Start date: Immediate; however the position will remain open until filled.
- Compensation: $14,45/hour
- Schedule: 11:30 PM - 7:00 AM (Graveyard shift)
- Location: 14323 57 Ave, Surrey, BC V3X 1B1
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!