General Kitchen Help/
Cashier - Entry Level
North Vancouver, BC
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
One of our Divisions - Eurest Dining Services, is currently looking for a full-time General Kitchen Help/Cashier for the Corporate Cafeteria in North Vancouver.
Eurest Dining Services brings exceptional food services to the best of business and industry. From entertaining the CEO in the executive dining room to grabbing lunch with co-workers at the employee dining centre, excellent service is always provided.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality”!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities!
- Friendly Work Environment!
- Competitive Pay!
- Full Training and Development Courses!
- Recognition and Awards Program!
- Amazing Benefits (after probation period)!
- Employee Rewards Program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc.)!
This is an amazing Entry Level opportunity position to start your career in Food Service Industry.
- No Experience required.
- Easy Accessible location by transit or car.
You will be responsible for food preparation, service of food and beverage to customers, restocking retail merchandise, and deliver catering orders, helping with cashier and maintain a clean and tidy work area.
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
- Willing to work in fast paced environment.
- Interested in advancement.
- Previous food service experience preferred but not required.
- Kitchen experience in a fast paced environment preferred but not required.
- High standard of personal hygiene.
- Must be a team player.
- Able to lift up to 25 kg.
- Able to follow direction regarding production and display of product by management.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment.*
- Start date:**Open Until Filled**
- Compensation: 14.00 + Benefits(after probation period)
- Schedule: Full time, Mon-Fri
- Location: North Vancouver, BC (easy accessible by transit).
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.