Take your game in a new direction.
Are you passionate about the food industry and sport? Do you have 5 years of experience as a manager in that field and would like the opportunity to contribute concretely to the new strategic direction of a booming company? Look no further, La Cage is what you need!
We are currently looking for a dynamic team player who will not back down before challenges and who will accompany us in our exciting journey!
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive salary and cell phone allocation
- Training with Cage Academy
- Advantageous mobile phone plans for your personnal needs
- Employee discounts on meals and Cage-branded grocery items
- Employee discounts on auto and home insurance
- Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan
- Group insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
Other great reasons to join us:
- The opportunity to take part in the success of La Cage;
- The chance to join an organization that listens to its customers and its collaborators;
- The possibility to fully use your management skills and to go the extra mile while having leeway and the support of a team with a diverse expertise;
- The opportunity to showcase your leadership, your organizational skills and your team spirit in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere in line with our values: food, beer and sports!
La Cage, it’s…
- Some 40 restaurants across Quebec
- Fresh and local food
- A friendly dynamic and energetic team
- A full-time and part-time career
- Significant opportunities for career advancement
- An awesome ambiance!
When joining our team:
- You will prove you are results-oriented and will put into action your business skills by ensuring the financial performance and profitability of the restaurant;
- You will use your organization skills, your vast analytical skills and your overall vision to help put procedures and strategies in place aiming at operational efficiency;
- You will surround yourself with committed and performing members of a multidisciplinary team and will put into practice your coaching skills to develop your employees’ and collaborators’ talents and ensure an optimal succession planning;
- You will show your professionalism and your acute customer service skills by ensuring at all times to provide an unforgettable experience in your establishment;
- You will act as an ambassador of the Group with clients as well as with your employees;
- You will show thoroughness in the application of the Group and the industry’s quality, service and cleanliness standards;
- You will use your creativity and contacts to foster the radiance of the restaurant chain in your region in addition to undertake and implement regional marketing initiatives;
- You will collaborate and contribute to the various projects and initiatives of the Group at a provincial level.