Offer published on Mar 11
About La Cage Brasserie Sportive
La Cage Brasserie sportive located in Sept-Îles is a banner of the Sportscene Group, a pioneer and leader in Quebec in the restaurant industry, which currently brings together more than 40 corporate, franchised, and co-franchised establishments throughout Quebec. With its modern decor, its constantly updated menu and cutting-edge technology, La Cage - Brasserie sportive network enjoys great notoriety and a unique positioning, based on food, beer and sport, part of the most important niche of sporting atmosphere catering in Quebec.
The winning team is the one you'll be on! The Cage Brasserie sportive de Sept-Îles is currently in draft for a strategic and relational position, that of general manager. If you want to be the new star of this great big team, here is the game plan!
By taking this opportunity, you:
-Surround yourself with a committed and successful multidisciplinary team. Your leadership and coaching skills will be used to develop the talents of your employees and to ensure optimal succession management.
-Will ensure the customer experience. Customer service will be your first goal!
-Manage sales and inventory. Your vision and your strategies will contribute to the success and to the maintenance of supply and demand!
-Will be responsible for maintaining standards (quality, safety, cleanliness, etc.). A real captain!
-Will put your sense of organization into action. With your great analytical skills and your solutions mode, you will coordinate and supervise all activities in the kitchen!
-Will be responsible for budget planning.
You will gain:
- The chance to work for a well-known organization in addition to being an integral part of the Ekuanishit Group;
- The opportunity to fully exploit your management skills and to surpass yourself, while benefiting from the autonomy and support of a team with varied expertise;
- The opportunity to showcase your leadership and showcase your team spirit in a friendly and energizing atmosphere that reflects our values: Food, beer, sport!
- Competitive remuneration commensurate with your skills and professional expertise;
- Complete group insurance program;
- Leave during the holiday season;
- Meal offered free of charge (during the shift or when visiting the dining room);
- Training offered by Sportscene (2 weeks away).
If you are thirsty for going beyond and are ready to accept this challenge, all that remains is to dive into the adventure by sending us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, before December 6th, 2021, 5 p.m.
What you can bring us:
- Experience (knowledge of the field and the issues) of at least 5 years in similar functions in the restaurant business;
- A strong alignment for excellence in customer service;
- Unifying leadership;
- A strategic and innovative vision;
- A sense of autonomy and initiative;
- Rigor and versatility.
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.