Are you passionate about the food industry and sport? Do you have several years of experience as a manager in that field and would like the opportunity to invest and contribute concretely to the strategic direction of a booming company? Look no further, La Cage is what you need!
We are currently looking for a business partner to accompany us in our exciting journey and operate our restaurant in Sherbrooke, as a General Manager (possibility of shareholding, according to your interests).
When joining our team:
- You will find yourself in the middle of the action, being actively involved in managing your restaurant to ensure financial performance and profitability;
- You will use your organization skills, your vast analytical skills and your overall vision to help put procedures and strategies in place aiming at operational efficiency;
- You will surround yourself with committed and performing members of a multidisciplinary team and will put into practice your coaching skills to develop your employees’ and collaborators’ talents and ensure an optimal succession planning;
- You will show your professionalism and your acute customer service skills by ensuring at all times to provide an unforgettable experience in your establishment;
- You will act as an ambassador of the Group with clients as well as with your employees;
- You will show thoroughness in the application of the Group and the industry’s quality, service and cleanliness standards;
- You will use your creativity and contacts to foster the radiance of the restaurant chain in your region in addition to undertake and implement regional marketing initiatives;
- You will collaborate and contribute to the various projects and initiatives of the Group at a provincial level.
Other great reasons to join us:
- The opportunity to take part in the success of La Cage;
- The chance to join an organization that listens to its customers and its collaborators;
- The possibility to fully use your management skills and to go the extra mile while having the support of a team with a diverse expertise;
- The opportunity to showcase your leadership, your organizational skills and your team spirit in a friendly and dynamic atmosphere in line with our values: food, beer and sports!
Our partners have these things in common :
- They have an entrepreneurial spirit;
- They are leaders in their community;
- They have great business sense;
- They take pride in excellent customer service.