General Manager - Moishes
Seize this unique opportunity to work in an evolving company from Quebec since more than 30 years. Join a team that thrives on its distinguished banners, consisting of over 50 restaurants across the province.
Groupe Sportscene is currently looking for a general manager for its Moishe’s restaurant in Montreal.
Surrounded by a dynamic and skilled team, take part in the success of Groupe Sportscene. The opportunity to concretely contribute to the new strategic orientations of the company. The chance to join a company that listens to its clients and its collaborators. A competitive compensation in tune with your skills and professional expertise. Discover your full potential and leverage your knowledge and competencies. Let your ambitions prevail and chart your course with us.
Your Professional Challenges.
At the helm of your restaurant, you will take an active part in the success of the Groupe. In an autonomous manner and with the support of a team with varied skills, you will be able to fully apply your management skills and surpass yourself.
- Ensuring the perpetuation of the excellent and renowned reputation of the restaurant while offering a unique and distinctive client experience at all times.
- Ensuring the control of the financial, material and technological resources of your establishment. Respecting the performance ratios.
- Putting procedures and strategies in place to ensure operational efficiency.
- Adopting a participative management within your work team by focusing on employee empowerment.
- At all times, ensuring the quality of the client experience in your establishment.
- Attracting new talent to be surrounded by a team that is committed and performing.
- Ensuring the development of your team members and an optimized succession planning.
- Ensuring that strategies for personnel engagement are put in place.
- Ensuring that the Groupe’s and the industry’s quality, service and cleanliness standards are respected.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a manager in the restaurant or accommodation industry, including managing a team.
- True passionate, you have worked in highly renowned establishments.
You are known for delivering excellent results, you are a renowned manager with respect to the operational and financial management of a restaurant.
- You are a strong leader, an excellent communicator and have superior interpersonal skills and in the management of a multidisciplinary team.
- You have an acute sense of customer service and show a high level of professionalism.
- Renowned for your thoroughness, you are results-oriented and possess an acute business acumen.
- You are creative and always looking for winning solutions.
- You are autonomous, have initiative and a strong sense of responsibility.
- You are very organized, you have strong analytical skills, know how to prioritize and can see the big picture.
- You can surround yourself with strong team members and to delegate to them.
- You possess strong coaching skills and an interest in the development of talents in your employees and collaborators.
- You have a solid sense of judgment and have the ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- You are bilingual.