Montréal, QC, Laval, QC, and Pointe-Claire, QC
Are you looking for a fun and engaging atmosphere? Come and work for us! All of our beer is brewed on site, using only fresh and natural ingredients with no preservatives. Our menu offers a variety of delicious foods with some signature dishes that are as beautiful and tasty as our beer. Please visit our website for a more in-depth understanding of our brand: www.the3brewers.ca
At The 3 Brewers, we pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service. We are looking for a dynamic Manager position.
As a manager, you are someone dedicated about food and customer service. In the exercise of your duties, you make sure that all staff are customer oriented and promote a teamwork honest work environment. You will ensure compliance with procedures; will support your Team Members to enable their development. As a leader, you will have to balance quality of service & increasing sales, profitability of the establishment, your TM development and health and safety practices.
Your major responsibilities
- Manage your restaurant operations with passion, integrity and knowledge;
- Establish and maintain a positive customer experience that promotes a high quality service. Manages and provides tools to all Team Members to exceed the needs of customers;
- Management of customer concerns: Transforms an unsatisfied customer to an impressed customer ;
- Manage restoration activities to meet and exceed both food quality and food safety practices;
- Provide guidance to team members on operational and procedural matters;
- Develop Team Members by providing continuous feedback, by setting targets and conducting performance reviews;
- Constantly review the restoration activities to identify opportunities for improvement;
- Entertainment daily briefings;
- Constantly monitor and measure product costs and labor in order to stay within budgeted targets;
- Lead by example on any 3B policies & procedures;
- Ensure that proper safety procedures are in place to protect Team Members, customers and company assets;
- Support the General Manager in various administrative functions such as orders with suppliers, schedules, sales forecasts and other functions.
- Previous experience as a restaurant Assistant Manager (or higher) in a high volume, full service restaurant.
- Proven ability to provide ongoing training in a positive and encouraging way.
- Having the ability to use his/her’s time management skills to the best of his/her’s abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and for extended periods of time (including open, mid and closing shifts)
- Goal driven and organized.
- Excellent communication skills; highly proficient in the English language (both written and spoken).