Grand Opening! Japanese Ramen Restaurant - Cook (West Island)
Montreal West, QC
Do you like Japanese food?
Want to work with an outgoing and an energetic team?
KINTON RAMEN, one of ramen brand from Toronto, is now hiring. (http://www.kintonramen.com/canada/)
- Prepare soup, ingredients and boil noodles for Ramen;
- Prepare, cook, and present Japanese style deep fried dishes using the deep fryers;
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware;
- Run inventory checks for food, supplies and equipments;
- Provide estimates for food orders and control costs;
- Clean and inspect kitchen and work areas.
Positions (Part-time / Full-time)
- Back of House/Kitchen positions ($12.50~/hour) + tips (with applicable holiday pay, vacation pay, premium pay)
- Staff discount across all Kinka Family group restaurants in Toronto, Montreal, Tokyo, and Seoul (KINKA IZAKAYA, KINTON RAMEN, JaBistro, NEO COFFEE BAR, KINKA SUSHI BAR IZAKAYA)
- Staff meal after each shift
- Staff party
- Flexible shift schedule is also available.
*Please mention in your CV that the position and location you are applying for, reason for your application must be included in your cover letter or CV to jobs(at)kinkafamily.com
Kinka Family is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We ensure that all individuals are treated equally, respectfully and with integrity. We welcome resume submissions from all qualified applicants and thank you for your interest in Kinka Family.
If accommodations are required, please contact Human Resources directly. All information received will be addressed confidentially:
Address: 294 College St, Toronto, ON M5T 1R9
- Eligible to work in Canada
- At least 1 year kitchen experience preferred
- Commitment to excellent service
- Passionate about food, people, and team work
- Excellent communication skills
- A “work hard, play hard” attitude that always puts our guests first