We are looking for a passionate, collaborative and autonomous individual that has initiative and is result driven to be part of our dynamic team.
The main responsibilities will be to ensure Tremblant Living’s guest satisfaction and ensure the properties are ready for guest’s arrival, coordinating with suppliers and housekeeping team.
This is a full-time job with a schedule of 5 days a week, including weekends. Working directly with the Hospitality team the candidate will develop the following tasks:
- Home inspection before and after guest stay.
- Assist with guest communications before, during and after their stay.
- Activities and restaurant reservation.
- Grocery shopping and delivery of goods to guests.
- Any other task related with guests.
- Experience in hospitality (tourism industry in general).
- Excellent communication, customer service, and negotiation skills.
- Fluently bilingual (FR/EN).
- Ability to multitask efficiently and navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
- Based in Mont-Tremblant or proximity.
- Must have à car.