HOSPITALITY EXPERIENCE MANAGER
A full-time position, reporting directly to the General Manager, the Hospitality Experience Manager will provide innovative leadership and management to all hospitality food and beverage staff in a “hands on” motivated team environment ensuring membership and visitor experience, engagement, and satisfaction at elevated private club standards.
· Supervises Hospitality Experience Team Crews, Crew Captains, Banquet Experience Manager, on-course hospitality personnel, and locker room supervisors to ensure that elevated standards of customer service, product quality, and dress code are consistently upheld and enhanced across all types of hospitality.
· Responsible for the management, recruiting, scheduling, training, budgeting, payroll, performance evaluations, fiscal administration within established budget parameters, monthly inventory controls, regulatory compliance, and safety standards of the Hospitality Team.
· Overall accountability for the ongoing high-service performance standards of the Hospitality Team meeting established private club expectations; including hands-on problem solving as necessary.
· Ensures P.O.S. user interface corresponds to and is updated for menu, costing, and pricing changes and maintains the timely procurement of hospitality service items and supplies.
· Works with the General Manager and Banquet Experience Manager to continue to offer creative and engaging Hospitality Experiences at premier club standards to Members and visitors, as well as to the Hospitality Team.
· Attends weekly staff meetings and, as required from time to time, House Committee Meetings, to provide input and leadership.
· Provides input, as well as pre and post analysis, for all significant hospitality events to implement any corrective measures or enhancements as required.Requirements
COMPETENCIES OF THE SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT:
· Bilingual (English/French), customer service driven with a positive, passionate, and inviting personality
· Minimum 5 years Food and Beverage management experience in a high-service environment
· Excellent organizational, management, leadership and problem-solving skills
· Strong motivator with team building capabilities
· Proficiency in MS Office Suite required
· Sommelier accreditation would be an asset
· Ability to multi-task and remain calm under pressure
· A competitive remuneration package is offered based on industry standards and experience, including a benefit and pension program as well as professional development and networking opportunities through the Canadian Society of Club Managers
· Please submit your c.v. with cover letter no later than February 17, 2019
· We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates chosen for an interview will be contacted.
· Further background regarding the impressive history, environment and culture of the Beaconsfield Golf Club is available on our website: www.beaconsfieldgolfclub.ca .