We are an Asian fine dining restaurant and a full-time host/hostess position is available Wednesday through Saturday evenings from approximately 2:00 pm to 11:00 pm (hours vary depending on traffic).
- Confirming reservations
- Answer calls
- Greet guests according to established standards
- Accompany guests to their table
- Ensure the cleanliness and the cleaning of the reception area
- Manage menus and wine list
- Work in collaboration with the dining room staff and manager to provide impeccable service and a safe, quality experience for our guests
- Responsible for reservations and seating plan in collaboration with the Maître D
- Participate in the opening and set up of the restaurant
- Contribute to the smooth running of the restaurant and its warm and friendly atmosphere
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)Requirements
- French and English spoken and written
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Good interpersonal skills and presence required
- Ability to handle high levels of stress
- Knowledge of Libro or other reservation system an asset
Schedule: evenings, weekdays and weekends.
Salary according to experience and one meal offered per shift.