Offer published on Mar 02
The hostess establishes the first contact with the customer whether in person or by telephone. He / she provides a warm welcome, assumes the management of reservations and provides support to the dining room team to provide guests with an outstanding dining experience.
Essential functions of the job:
- Manages reservations in the dining room;
- Ensures the perfect state of the menus and adequate quantity;
- Greets guests upon arrival, assigns them a table (according to the established room plans) and escorts them and adjusts the number of seats;
- Offers help to the dining room team when needed during the service;
- Thanks the client at the time of his departure, inquires about his satisfaction and invites him to return;
- Ensures the cleanliness of the work area, the bathrooms and the dining room;
- Answer the phone according to the established procedure;
- Performs other duties necessary for the smooth running of the dining room service.
Qualifications and skills required:
- 1 to 2 years of experience;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Sense of organization.
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.