The host / hostess establishes the first contact with the customer whether in person or by telephone. He / she provides a warm welcome, assumes the management of reservations and provides support to the dining room team to provide guests with an outstanding dining experience.
Essential functions of the job:
• Manages reservations in the dining room;
• Ensures the perfect state of the menus and adequate quantity;
• Greets guests upon arrival, assigns them a table (according to the established room plans) and escorts them and adjusts the number of seats;
• Offers help to the dining room team when needed during the service;
• Thanks the client at the time of his departure, inquires about his satisfaction and invites him to return;
• Ensures the cleanliness of the work area, the bathrooms and the dining room;
• Answer the phone according to the established procedure;
• Performs other duties necessary for the smooth running of the dining room service.
Qualifications and skills required:
• 1 to 2 years of experience;
• Strong customer service skills;
• Sense of organization.