Ice Cream Cart Manager
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, GreatResults!
We are looking for an organized individual to lead our ice cream cart team’s activities throughout our peak season. Working with your own team of supervisors and front line staff you will coordinate the selling and delivering all of our ice cream carts programs. We have over a dozen ice cream carts throughout the property, selling novelties and snacks and are looking for someone to lead the team and the operation. This is a fun and exciting opportunity to work in a family environment, outdoors, and around animals in the fresh air!
· Acts as lead for the hourly employees
· Scheduling staff
· Taking and processing payments
· Working with our onsite team fulfilling orders
· Ordering and maintaining stock levels of ice cream, snacks, and drinks
· Ensure that the Company policies are being followed
· Adheres and enforces all food safety policies
· G License is mandatory
· Smart serve is an asset but will train
· Good communication skills in both written and oral , able to follow instructions and interact with customers
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
· Provide good customer services in order to assure customer satisfaction
· Demonstrate courteous, efficient and friendly mannerisms in all customers and employee interactions
· Must be able to stand, use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms
· Must be able to regularly lift and /or move up to 10 lbs., frequently lift and /or move up to 100 lbs.
· Adaptable to regular changes in environment such as wet and/or humid conditions, extreme cold or extreme heat
· Apply principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment
· Assign regularly scheduled temperature checks as needed
This is one of the Restaurant Associates Units of Compass Group which is located at the Toronto Zoo and looking after their Food Services.
Training will be provided and benefits will be available to full time employees after a 3 month probation.
Specific brand training will be provided
Seasonal business with great work life balance
Opportunity for growth
Fast paced busy environment
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
If you qualify and wish to be contacted, please attach your resume to your profile.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!