Kyo Bar Japonais offers visitors to Old Montreal traditional Japanese flavors with its menu inspired by Izakaya restaurants, its impressive selection of sushi and its generous menu of over 25 sakes.
We are looking for an expert in Izakaya cuisine for our Japanese restaurant located at Place d’Armes Hotel & Suites in Old Montreal. Reporting to the Executive Chef, the cook will actively participate in the creation of an authentic and quality menu and ensure the training of the members of his brigade. He will ensure the smooth running of the operations of the kitchen by supervising the setup of the kitchen, the preparation of the dishes, the assembly of the plates, etc.
Job description :
- Performs daily inspection of the kitchen and its settings.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through the speed of service and the quality of the dishes presented.
- Acts as a trainer for members of the brigade, mainly members of the management team.
- Ensures the application of hygiene, sanitation, health and safety standards.
- Effectively manages the material resources (inventory management, supplies, etc.) allocated to its department to ensure the quality of the products used and minimize losses.
- Perform any other task deemed essential for the proper functioning of the kitchen.
- 3 to 5 years of significant experience in Japanese cuisine;
- Organizational skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
Group Insurance, RRSP and much more!
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org