Kitchen Assistant (New Restaurant)
• Prepare the ingredients necessary for the preparation of the plates;
• Make the plate Assembly by ensuring compliance with the standard of presentation of the dishes;
• Maintain storage and food preparation spaces;
• Apply hygiene and sanitation standards;
• Implement occupational health and safety standards;
• Perform any other tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the kitchen.
Qualifications and skills required:
• Training in establishment kitchen;
• 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Marked interest in teamwork;
• Ability to react well under pressure;
• Organizational sense;
• Available days, evenings and weekends.