Kitchen help - Saskatoon Corrections
Compass Group Canada is the leading food service and support services company in Canada with over 25,000 associates and $1.45 billion in revenues. Our vision for growth and success is a powerful one, to combine fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent -- Great People, Great Service, GreatResults!
Compass Group Canada, the country’s leading foodservice and support Services Company.
Hourly Wage: $14.45
Location: Saskatoon Corrections Sk.
Overview: We are currently hiring for a Full Time, permanent Kitchen Helper for the Saskatoon Correctional Facilities. This unit is open 365 days a year and shifts may vary. Not accessible by public transportation.
• Assist cooks during food preparation performing duties such as: wash, peel, slice vegetables
• Takeout food supplies from freezers
• Portion food according to recommended size
• Help in maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen including dish washing and taking out garbage
• Assist at the food line, portioning and assembling meals
• Receive and keep supplies
• Ensuring strict compliance with Compass’ Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program, Occupational Health and Safety Act and WHMIS regulations
-must have previous cooking experience
- must be available for all shifts
- must be able to pass a criminal background check
- working in a fast paced environment
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!