Kitchen Manager - Sushi Chef
Want to be part of a sushi revolution? Come and join Bloom Sushi, the newest innovative plant-based sushi place!
Working at Bloom Sushi is:
· Contribute to a real 100% Canadian success story;
· Make available vegan style cuisine to everyone;
· Meet inspiring and inspired people;
· And, most of all, put wellness in our client's plate as well as ours.
Bloom Sushi is currently looking for a kitchen manager for our old port restaurant. He or she, in collaboration with the general manager, is responsible for ensuring that all kitchen operations run smoothly, that the team is motivated and trained, and that the results, the brand's standards and the high level of quality of the dishes are achieved, while respecting the various health and safety standards.
· Sincerely interested in people and collaboration;
· Optimistic, curious, passionate about learning and continuous improvement;
· Open to ideas, people and trends;
· Thrive in a fast paced and changing environment;
· Motivated to be part of the solution;
· Thirsty for success and got a sparkle in the eyes.Requirements
Do you have:
· A good experience as a team leader or kitchen manager;
· 3 years experience as a sushi roller;
· Leadership and autonomy;
· The ability to coach and train a team;
· Ease with numbers and computers;
· Solution and results oriented;
· Availability to work 2 weekends per month, as well as a few evenings;
If your answer is yes, we want you on board!