Laundry attendant 18,83$ /h,
The Courtyard Marriott is located in the heart of Montreal, near the Palais des congrès, a few minutes from the most famous underground city in the world, Place des Arts, shops and boutiques on the effervescent rue Ste-Catherine and the Old -Montreal. The hotel offers 212 spacious rooms, conference rooms, indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, exercise room as well as a restaurant, lounge bar and Illy café counter.
Under the housekeeping manager, your main role will be to use industrial washing machines to do the laundry service (triage, washing, calendering and folding bedding and towels).
• Sort the laundry from the washing tubs.
• Carry out washing, drying and folding using the calender of bedding and towels.
• Prepare the transport bins for delivery to the laundry rooms.
• All other related tasks.Requirements
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position.
• Excellent physical condition, handling the bedding heavy enough to take out of the washers.
• Sense of observation and cleanliness.
• Recognized for your sense of organization and management of stress and priorities.
• Punctuality and reliability.
• Able to work in a team and demonstrate support.
• Be able to work long hours standing.
• Move, lift, transport, push, pull and place objects weighing more than 20 kilos without assistance.
• Available day, evening, night (occasional) and weekend.
• French and English spoken and written.
* Our organization is an employer aware of professional fairness and committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. The use of the masculine is only used for the purpose of lightening the text. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other basis protected by provincial or federal laws.