HEAD CHEF / SOUS CHEF
The Farsides is a high volume fusion restaurant expanding its team, and is in search of a Head Chef and Sous chef to manage our new Old Montreal location. The Head chef and Sous chef must be able to manage a team accordingly, while maintaining low costs and food consistency. Prior experience is a must. Applicants whom meet the criteria below will be contacted for an in-person interview.
YEARLY SALARY BETWEEN $55,000++ AND $75,0000++.
++ Monthly benefits and paid expenses.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English and French, both orally and in writing;
- Have a good resistance to stress and manage it positively and effectively;
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrate a very good team spirit, and has prior experience to managing a kitchen brigade ;
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a dynamic environment;
- Be organized, meticulous and resourceful;
- Demonstrate creativity and initiative;
- Strong computer skills, including a working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, and google drive ;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- MAPAQ certification is required for all kitchen positions
- Cooking school or culinary institute education or equivalent experience;
- Advanced culinary knowledge is expected for this position;
- Previous supervisory experience is preferred;
- Must be available to work days, nights, and weekends as required