Offer published on Mar 02
Le Maître D’ reports to the director of the restaurant. His role is to coordinate all operations in the dining room of the restaurant. He participates in the supervision of the work of the members of the service team and plays a leading role in the reception and overall customer experience.
Essential functions of the job:
- Ensure adequate planning of the service according to anticipated traffic;
- Provide the necessary staff as needed and ensure that they are present in a timely manner;
- Check the dining room to ensure proper placement;
- Participate in the supervision of staff during the service;
- Provide ongoing communication with the kitchen to ensure the smooth running of the service;
- Assist the service when required;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction during and after the service;
- Manage complaints, if applicable;
- Participate in inventory management;
- Act as head of the establishment in the absence of the director.
Qualifications and required skills:
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Developed sense of customer service;
- Leadership and excellent communication skills;
- Autonomy and sense of initiative;
- Flexible availability (days, evenings and weekends);
- Good knowledge of restoration software (Micros and Opentable, asset);
- Management training in catering (asset);
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.