Kyo Bar Japonais offers visitors to Old Montreal traditional Japanese flavors with its menu inspired by Izakaya restaurants, its impressive selection of sushi and its generous menu of over 25 sakes.
Reporting to the sushi chef, the Maki-Sushi clerk performs various tasks that are part of the sushi preparation. In particular, they set up the kitchen, assemble the plates and ensure a clean work area.
• Prepare the ingredients necessary for making the sushi (cutting the fish and vegetables);
• Assemble the plates while ensuring compliance with the standards of presentation;
• Maintain storage and food preparation spaces;
• Apply hygiene and sanitation standards;
• Implement occupational health and safety standards;
• Perform any other tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the kitchen.Requirements
- Training in sushi preparation;
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Ability to react well under pressure;
- Organizational skills;
- Available day, evening and weekend.
Group Insurance, RRSP and much more!
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.