Manager of the restaurant will be in charge of the business day-to-day operations, such as managing payroll for the employees, understanding and managing profit-loss statements of the restaurant, managing front-of-the-house staff and coordinating all communications between front-of-the-house staff with back-of-the-house staff.Requirements
- The ability to make good decisions and inspire others to perform well.
- Customer service, ensure customer service in all areas.
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
- Adheres to company standards and service levels to increase sales and minimize costs, including food, beverage, supplies, and labor costs.
- Ensures proper hiring, and development of front-of-the-house staff
- Provides direction to employees regarding operational and procedural issues.
Minimum 2 years experience required as a Manager in a restaurant