Multi-Skilled Worker (Housekeeping/
Dietary Aide/ Food Service) - Sandringham Long Term Care
Imagine working in a place that is recognized as a premiere hospitality company, operating across Canada. We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support services company with over 24,000 associates working across the country.
Marquise Hospitality, a division of Compass Group, provides food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and reception services to Senior Living facilities, Independent, Assisted and Residential Care.
What’s in it for you?
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality.”
- Endless advancement opportunities.
- Friendly work environment.
- Competitive pay.
- Full training and development courses.
- Recognition and awards program.
- Extended health plan for part-time and full-time team members.
- Perks –amazing savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc.
We are currently looking to hire candidates with multi-skilled background in housekeeping, dietary and food service. This is an excellent position with room for advancement.
Start Date: ASAP
As one of our Multi-Skilled Workers, you will be responsible for:
- Housekeeping duties such as maintaining the cleanliness of residents’ rooms and common areas.
- Assisting with food preparation, set up and cleanup of chairs & tables, serving meals, delivering trays to residents, dishwashing and maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen.
- Performing duties according to health & safety guidelines, reporting all injuries and hazards to the supervisor immediately and other reasonable requests from management.
What we looking for?
We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First (R1) by Connecting, Serving and Caring. If you’re an individual who lives the promise of “warm and caring experience that starts with ME,” then we want YOU!
- High School Diploma.
- Food Safe Level 1 certification is good to have but training can be provided.
- Previous housekeeping and food services experience an asset.
- Previous experience in the healthcare environment or Long Term Care setting preferred.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- WHMIS & BSW certification is good to have.
- Flexible Availability is required.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results may be required. **
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!