Multi-Skilled Workers (Food and Housekeeping)
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
We are currently hiring for highly motivated Multi Skilled Workers with background in food service and housekeeping with one of our Divisions –Marquise Hospitality.
Marquise Hospitality specializes in hospitality services; food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and reception services. Currently we employ over 3,000 employees in over 110 different locations across Canada providing services to Senior Living facilities, Independent, Assisted and Residential Care.
We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First (R1) by Connecting, Serving and Caring.
Why work with us!
- Recognized as “2019 Best Workplaces in Retail & Hospitality”!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities!
- Friendly Work Environment!
- Competitive Pay!
- Full Training and Development Courses!
- Recognition and Awards Programs!
- Variety of Shifts!
- Employee Rewards Program!
As Multi Skilled Worker, you will be responsible for housekeeping duties such as maintaining the cleanliness of residents’ rooms and common areas, assist with food preparation, serving meals, and delivering trays to residents, dishwashing and maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen.
If you’re an individual who lives the promise of “warm and caring experience that starts with ME” then we want YOU!
- High School Diploma.
- Food Safe Level 1 Certification.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Previous experience in the healthcare environment will be an asset.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexible Availability.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. **
- Start Date: As Soon As Possible
- Compensation: $15.11/hr for probation period, $16.36/hr after probation
- Hours per week: from 1 shift and up to 5 shifts per week, depends on availability
- Location: Shannon Oaks in Vancouver, BC.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.