Multi-Skilled Workers (Food Service/
Housekeeping) - The Heights at Mt. View
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
We are currently hiring for highly motivated Multi Skilled Workers with background in food service and housekeeping at The Heights at Mt. Viewin Victoria, BC.
You will be responsible for housekeeping duties such as maintaining the cleanliness of residents’ rooms and common areas, assist with food preparation, serving meals, and delivering trays to residents, dishwashing and maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly Work Environment
- Competitive pay
- Full Training and Development courses
- Recognition and Awards Program
- Flexible hours
- Employee Rewards program
We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First (R1) by Connecting, Serving and Caring. If you’re an individual who lives the promise of “warm and caring experience that starts with ME” then we want YOU!
- Start date: Immediate, but position will remain open until filled.
- Compensation: $16.00 per hour
- We are currently looking to hire candidates with multi-skilled background in housekeeping, dietary and food service.
- This person will be responsible for housekeeping duties such as maintaining the cleanliness of residents’ rooms and common areas.
- Also, assist with food preparation, set up and cleanup of chairs & tables, serving meals, delivering trays to residents, dishwashing and maintaining cleanliness of the kitchen.
- Perform duties according to health & safety guidelines, report all injuries and hazards to the supervisor immediately and other reasonable requests from management.
• High School Diploma.
• MUST have Food Safe certification Level 1.
• Previous housekeeping and food services experience an asset.
• Previous experience in the healthcare environment or Long Term Care setting preferred.
• Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
• Able to read, write and speak the English language.
• Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents.
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
•WHMIS & BSW certification is good to have.
• Flexible Availability is required.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. **
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation