Night auditor 21,19$/h Part time Friday and Saturday
The Courtyard Marriott is located in the heart of Montreal, near the Palais des congrès, a few minutes from the most famous underground city in the world, Place des Arts, shops and boutiques on the effervescent rue Ste-Catherine and the Old -Montreal. The hotel offers 212 spacious rooms, conference rooms, indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, exercise room as well as a restaurant, lounge bar and Illy café counter.
Under the supervision of the Guest services manager, the Night Auditor is responsible for welcoming customers during the night, customer service and front desk operations as well as administrative closing and preparation of reports.
• Carry out arrivals and departures of customers in an efficient and professional manner.
• Know the city and its attractions. Inform clients about cultural activities and other attractions.
• Handle complaints in a positive and professional manner.
• Maintain a high level of customer service.
• Perform all accounting tasks for the night audit and complete daily reports.
• Follow the procedures and policies established by the hotel.
• Reconcile deposits, credit and debit card transactions
• Perform the day's shutdown in the system.
• Plan and organize reservations from e-mail, phone calls, fax and websites while maintaining up-to-date records of available rooms.
• Ensure the safety of the environment and guests at night.
• Make all important decisions in an emergency.
• Forward special customer requests that could not be processed to the front desk supervisor who takes over.
• Use discretion and respect the confidentiality of guests.
• Perform any other related task with enthusiasm.Requirements
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• DEP in hotel or college diploma in Hotel management technique.
• Relevant experience in reception in a hotel context.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
• French and English spoken and written.
• Knowledge of lodging software an asset.
• Possess good analytical and accounting skills.
• Have a good approach with customers.
• Professional attitude.
• Show leadership.
• Sense of responsibility, organization, initiative and a great deal of autonomy are essential.
Full-time and / or part-time position.
Night schedule (10:30 p.m. to 7 a.m.), but you may be called upon to fill day or evening shifts.
*** MUST BE AVAILABLE ON FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHT ***
* Our organization is an employer aware of professional fairness and is committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. The use of the masculine is only used for the purpose of simplifying the text. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other basis protected by provincial or federal laws.