Bazarette is a neighborhood wine bar and café that is making its debut in the downtown core during the second week of September. Set in a refined atmosphere our purpose is to be an oasis where great wines and great cocktails can be paired with seasonal foods.
Our wine list is deep-rooted primarily in private imports evolved almost entirely from organic, natural and sustainable farming.
The menu consists of small dishes composed from a range of seasonally accessible products available from 15H30 until very late at night. All dishes are made to share amongst friends or selfishly keep to yourself.
Coffee by day, wine bar by night, BAZARETTE accompanies its followers from the alarm clock’s ring to the last call at night.
· Proper preparation of the raw bar
· Welcome, advise, order taking and billing
· Serve drinks for the bar customers
· Help preparing the drinks for the dining room
· Provide an exceptional customer experience
· Ensure customer satisfaction regularly
· Keep your work area clean
· Perform any other related duties
Job fair, walk-in with Resume:
Interviews will be held at 925 De La Montagne
Please call 514-929-WINE Upon Arrival
TUESDAY 2 SEPTEMBRE 12PM-5PM
WEDNESDAY 3 SEPTEMBRE 9AM-5PMRequirements
· Experience 1 year minimum
· Passion for customer service and desire to share knowledge
· Dynamic and motivated person
· Strong communication skills and team spirit