Part time or Full time Manager/
The manager plans, organizes, directs and controls the day-to-day operations in order to maintain a restaurant that meets Beni Hana standards, ensures the satisfaction of our customers and creates a positive work environment for employees.
- Ensures compliance with Beni Hana standards
- Deals with customers concerns and complaints
- Steps into different positions throughout the service whenever bottlenecks occur.
- Maintains an effective work environment by collaborating and communicating
- Ensures the training of new employees and the development of current employees
This type of employment require minimum 2 years of experience as team leader in a dining room or kitchen or a management position in retail. The ability to quickly grasp complex situations, an understanding of operations, attention to detail, a facility with numbers, the ability to think critically and make decisions and an openness to change are required. Bilingualism, interpersonal skills, collaboration, leadership, verbal and written communication skills are also required.