Reporting to the Property Manager, the Property Administrator is responsible for assisting with the professional management, administration and leasing for a mixed-use apartment community in Montreal, QC.
Professionally and courteously handle all Resident inquiries, feedback, complaints or concerns. Ensure a high level of Resident satisfaction is achieved through constant and consistent attention to Centurion’s Vision, Mission and Values. Promote a strong sense of community.
Operate properties consistent with the expectations of Centurion’s Corporate standards and approved annual budgets. Be responsible for ensuring all Centurion Property Associates’ policies and procedures are adhered to at all times. Respond to Resident questions, concerns, or complaints in a timely and compassionate manner. Ensure the Superintendent is initiating follow-up to collect outstanding rent monies. Prepare and administer all written correspondence with Residents, including building notices, maintaining accurate records of communications in the S: Drive at all times. Assist the Property Manager with the preparation of work and purchase orders by attaching the quotes received from service providers, following up on maintenance orders as required. Liaise with vendors and outside service providers, allowing them access to the buildings as necessary. Maintain all building inventories and logs, including the month-end package. Market, show and rent apartments, professionally responding to telephone and “walk-in” inquiries. Provide prospective Residents with related information and forms, helping to complete applications and collect rental deposits. Perform Landlord reference checks, process credit checks; complete and submit the post-lease checklist. Maintain an orderly office area and complete general clerical duties, including photocopying, scanning, and faxing documents. Retrieve packages and mail, opening, sorting, and distributing all incoming correspondence. Inform the Property Manager of any deficiencies or problems noted in the buildings or properties that require attention. Complete other duties and tasks as assigned by the Property Manager.
- Minimum Grade 12 education, some relevant post-secondary education preferred;
- Experience in Property Management considered an asset.
- Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- Able to work both independently and comfortably as part of a team;
- Aptitude for working in a deadline-oriented environment;
- Detail-oriented; able to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense;
- Forward thinking with an ability to develop creative strategic solutions to difficult issues in a timely manner;
- Strong command of MS Office products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Commitment to discretion and confidentiality; and
- Experience with Yardi property management systems considered an asset.