Pub Servers - Berwick Royal Oak
You may not know our name but you know where we are! At Compass, we turn ordinary acts of service into extraordinary moments that make a difference. Think you can do the same? Then come to work with us!
Why work for us?
Imagine working in a place that brings out the best in you and helps others feel right at home. We provide an environment that balances independence with support. We customize our care, so that it’s right for our residents and their loved ones. A funny thing happens when we encourage our residents to engage and enjoy—we do the same. This is healthy living at its finest. We’re committed to delivering an exceptional experience within the Senior Living industry.
We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First (R1) by Connecting, Serving and Caring. If you’re an individual who lives the promise of “warm and caring experience that starts with ME” then we want YOU!
What’s in it for you?
- If you are looking for a stable, growing organization that can help you launch a career with endless advancement opportunities, you belong at Compass Group.
- Compass Group offers a wealth of training and development opportunities and career pathing puts you in control of your future.
- Perks – enjoy amazing savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance, car rentals, etc through our Total Rewards program.
- Transit accessible location (15 to 20 min drive from Downtown Victoria.)
We are currently looking for 2 Part-Time Pub Servers for its Berwick Royal facility in Victoria, BC.
Hours per week: 16
We are looking for candidates who has passion, enjoys making and serving drink to our clients. The successful candidates will have a positive can-do attitude, excellent communication skills and ability to excel in a fast paced environment.
- Create classic and innovative drinks exceeding customers’ needs and expectations.
- Interact with guests and take orders.
- Check customers’ identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age.
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies.
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience.
- Comply with all regulations.
- Other reasonable duties.
- Must have Serving it Right Certification.
- Experience in creating/making drinks.
- Min. 1 to 2 years’ experience in a Customer Service Oriented Role.
- Excellent knowledge of trending cocktails, ingredients and how to make them.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional Demeanor.
- A positive and friendly attitude.
- Willingness and ability to execute 5 star service.
- Strong multi-tasking skills.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. **
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!