RESERVATION AGENT – SENIOR
We are looking for a passionate, collaborative, and autonomous individual that has initiative and is result driven to be part of our dynamic team.
The main responsibilities will be to ensure Tremblant Living’s sales goals and guest satisfaction, helping guests book their home and prepare their trip. This is a full-time job with a schedule of 5 days a week, including weekends when necessary. Working directly with the Sales & Marketing manager the candidate will develop the following tasks:
· Manage guest and partner inquiries and bookings.
· Provide high-end personalized customer service.
· Conflict solving with guests, partners, and travel agents.
· Build and nurture relationships with guests and partners.
· Assist Sales team
· Assist with trip planning and concierge.
· Any other task related with guests.Requirements
· 3 to 10 years-experience with vacation rental sales (or hotel experience)
· Experience in hospitality and guest services
· Ability to meet sales targets.
· Excellent communication, customer service, and negotiation skills
· Fluently bilingual (FR/EN)
· Ability to multitask efficiently and navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
· Must have working knowledge of online software and word processing tools (Google Drive, Microsoft Office)
· Based in Mont-Tremblant or proximity. Remote working will be considered.