Restaurant Cook Job
Description The cook will prepare meals and follow establishment recipes. Duties include preparing ingredients, adhering to the restaurant menu, and following food health and safety procedures. Cook, clean, assist other cooks and staff and deliver food in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven experience as prep cook.
- Knowledge of health and safety rules in a kitchen.
- Manual dexterity able to operate cutting tools and kitchen utensils.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure.
- Very good physical condition and endurance.