The restaurant Managers are responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations and providing direct management to team members while ensuring optimal quality of experience is delivered to all of our guests. The Restaurant Managers ensure guest satisfaction, positive leadership, training, interaction, and apply corrective measures when necessary.
They mentor the team in adhering to the policies and procedures of the establishment and motivate the team to achieve the highest standard of performance while creating an environment that nurtures our company vision, mission and values.
• Have thorough knowledge of each position's job description and training program
• Ensure that all direct reports adhere to the established workflows, procedures and processes
• Complete checkpoints on each shift, provide corrective measures when needed and report accurately
• Have a thorough knowledge of the Point of Sales, Reservations, Credit Card processing and Beverage control systems. Perform related tasks such as cash outs, refunds, end of day procedures, troubleshooting, service calls and the like.
• Remain current with the content of departmental resource centres for reporting departments, ensuring that you are able to direct, uphold and clearly communicate the content to team members
• Responsible for ensuring that sales objectives are met and providing continued coaching to staff in maximizing revenue per guest
• Ensure that the organization's initiatives as communicated to you by the Restaurant General Manager are communicated clearly and effectively to all direct reports whether through line ups, training, information sessions or the like
• Provide feedback on staffing needs, manage the day to day staffing requirements and allocations in line with business needs and the departments budget
• Have a thorough understanding of our organizations General Policies, communicate them clearly to direct reports and assure their adherence in day to day matters
• Responsible for ensuring that all customer-facing areas are well-maintained and up to spec, reporting any deficiencies to the Restaurant General Manager
• Maintain continuous guest interactions and provide feedback on guest experiences. Manage guest complaints and concerns and ensure total guest satisfaction at all times
• Manage and conduct themselves in line with the company vision, mission, and values. Responsible for creating the ideal environment amongst all team members that promotes our company culture
· Minimum of 2 years Manager experience within a high volume, full service restaurant
· Demonstrated ability to drive revenue, without sacrificing the team and customer experiences
· Highly organized, responsible and reliable
· Ability to delegate, follow-up and drive accountability
· Ability to work cohesively as part of a team and build relationships
· Confident in training
· Excellent understanding of customer service and the drive for satisfaction
· Demonstrates a passion for the food and beverage industry and knowledge of current trends
· High proficiency in the English and French language with excellent communication skills, written and spoken