Room attendant 18,83$/h Full time
The Courtyard Marriott is located in the heart of Montreal, near the Palais des congrès, a few minutes from the most famous underground city in the world, Place des Arts, shops and boutiques on the effervescent rue Ste-Catherine and the Old -Montreal. The hotel offers 212 spacious rooms, conference rooms, indoor swimming pool and whirlpool, exercise room as well as a restaurant, lounge bar and Illy café counter.
Reporting to the Housekeeping manager and the management team, the room attendant is responsible for cleaning, maintaining and tidying up rooms according to Courtyard Marriott standards and established procedures.
• Prepare the equipment necessary for the cleaning of the designated places.
• Ensure complete cleaning of rooms and bathrooms according to Courtyard Marriott standards: vacuuming, dusting, change of sheets and towels, renewing amenities.
• Respect established work methods and safely handle cleaning products and equipment.
• Empty bins and other disposable materials.
• Check the condition of furniture and equipment and report irregularities to the supervisor.
• Ensure guest satisfaction by meeting their needs by providing exceptional service.• Perform all other tasks for ensuring excellence in customer service.
•Good physical condition. Work long hours in standing position.
• Be able to lift / carry / move loads of more than 20 kg.
• Management of priorities and deadlines.
• Autonomy, initiative, versatility.
• Pay attention to detail and a job well done.
• Previous experience in housekeeping is an asset.
* Our organization is an employer aware of professional fairness and is committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. The use of the masculine is only used for the purpose of simplifying the text. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other basis protected by provincial or federal laws.