Offer published on Sep 06
A room service waiter is a food service employee of an accommodation whose function is to take food and beverage orders from guests and deliver and serve them to their room.
WHAT WE OFFER :
Working at Corner has its perks! We believe in the importance of a healthy work-life balance by giving you access to everyday essentials and adding recreational discounts on Corner services and neighborhood partners.
- Permanent or seasonal, full-time or part-time - the choice is yours!
- Job stability;
- Reduced cost employee meals;
- Opportunity for advancement and growth;
- Top of the line hotel environment;
- A group RRSP and insurance program with employer participation;
- Close to a metro station (discount on public transportation);
- Flexible hours;
- Recognition program;
- Corporate events;
- Discounts and preferred rates at our restaurants, hotels, spa and neighborhood partners;
- The ambiance and charm of Old Montreal;
- And much more...
HOW YOU WILL HELP CREATE MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS :
- Take orders for food and beverages from customers;
- Send orders to the kitchen or bar;
- Prepare the table-cart or cabaret that will serve the service;
- Transport orders to the guest room and perform the service;
- Ensure customer satisfaction;
- Go upstairs to pick up the dishes, carts and cabarets left in the corridors by the customers;
- Ensure the continuous supply of minibars made available to hotel guests;
- Check the inventory and the cleanliness of the minibars in each of the rooms.
- Strong interest in the service;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Neat presentation;
- A job well done;
- Available on a part-time, weekend basis.