Offer published on Sep 15
We’re looking for a senior person to join our group sales team at our upscale locations.
WHAT WE OFFER :
Working at Corner has its perks! We believe in the importance of a healthy work-life balance by giving you access to the essentials of daily life, plus recreational discounts on Corner services and neighborhood partners.
- A work-life balance environment with flexible schedules
- A complete integration process to quickly familiarize you with your job and our brands
- A group insurance program with employer participation (dental, medical, travel, life, disability and more)
- Paid sick leave
- Employer-sponsored group RRSP program
- Discounts on public transit
- Steps from a metro station
- Upscale hotel environment
- Corporate events
- Discounts and preferential rates at our restaurants, hotels, spas and partners.
HOW YOU'LL HELP CREATE MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS :
- Generate inquiries and promote the properties
- Negotiate complex proposals including rooms, meeting space and a food and beverage offer
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Mentor junior team members
- Carry out inspection visits, organize customer events and familiarization trips
- Visit customers, participate in industry and networking events
- Develop and execute sales plan for assigned markets
- Meet (and exceed!) revenue targets
- Participate in sales meetings and prepare sales reports
- Establish good working relationships with other departments
- Work with operational teams to ensure a smooth transition from booking to event
- Update database with activities, notes and contacts.
- Minimum four (4) years’ experience as a hotel sales representative, group specialist, tourism sales manager, corporate sales manager, etc.
- Bilingualism required (French/English, spoken and written)
- Ability to travel, as required.