Dietary Aide - West Vancouver
West Vancouver, BC
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
One of our Divisions – Marquise Hospitality, is currently hiring for Casual Dietary Aide to join our team at Capilano Care Center in West Vancouver, BC.
Marquise Hospitality, a division of Compass Group Canada, specializes in hospitality services; food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance and reception services to Senior Living Facilities, Independent, Assisted and Residential care.
We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First (R1) by Connecting, Serving and Caring.
What’s in it for you?
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Recognition and Awards Program.
- Variety of Shifts.
- Employee Rewards Program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance and etc.).
You will be responsible for preparing and serving meals to residents ensuring the quality of the food and overall presentation, setting, clearing and sanitizing of tables and dining room floor after each meal, setup and delivery of food trays to residents, restocking service areas, maintaining safe environment at all times and other reasonable requests from management.
Start Date: As soon as possible.
Compensation: Competitive Wage.
If you’re an individual who lives the promise of “warm and caring experience that starts with ME” then we want YOU!
- Food Safe Certificate- Level 1.
- Previous experience in the healthcare environment an asset.
- Previous food preparation experience.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to read and communicate in English with managers, other employees and residents.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Able to stand on feet for long period of time.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. **
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.