Server - Entry Level position - Vancouver
We are Canada’s leading foodservice and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
We are currently looking for Food Servers for one of our Divisions - Marquise Hospitality.
Marquise Hospitality, a Division of Compass Group Canada, specializes in hospitality services; food, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance, and reception services.
Imagine working in a place that brings out the best in you and helps others feel right at home. We are seeking candidates who believe our service promise of putting Resident First by Connecting, Serving and Caring.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Endless Advancement Opportunities
- Friendly Work Environment
- Full Training and Development courses
- Recognition and Awards Program
- Employee Rewards program (savings on entertainment, travel, dining, insurance and etc.)
- Take orders and serve meals following elevated customer service standards.
- Set tables & prep working and service areas and food.
- Prepare breakfast and snacks food items when necessary.
- Portion beverages and food items following quality presentation standards.
- Follow proper handling procedures for food.
- Maintain a clean work space at all times.
- Follows directions from Manager or designate.
- Attends meetings and training sessions as scheduled.
- Request cleaning equipment, maintain & organize cart & equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have Food Safe Level 1 and Serve It Right Certificates.
- Previous experience in the healthcare environment an asset.
- Previous serving and food preparation experience is good to have.
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask.
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic.
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to perform a significant amount of lifting, walking, bending, stooping and stretching to carry out job duties, cleaning tasks and operate equipment on a daily basis.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment. Proof of immunizations and Tuberculosis Screening Test results will be required. **
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
- Start date: As Soon As Possible
- Compensation: $16.36/hr
- Type: Casual
- Schedule: 6:30 am - 7:30 pm
- Location: Shannon Oaks -Vancouver, BC
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.