Short Order Cook/
Grill Cook- Douglas College, Coquitlam Campus
We are Canada’s leading food service and support Services Company with over 24,000 associates working across the country and $16 billion USD in revenues.
Our associates impact the lives of millions of people across Canada each year by serving delicious, nutritious meals and by providing cleaning and maintenance services in a variety of key markets including education, healthcare, business and industry, sports and leisure.
One of our divisions - Chartwells is currently hiring for Grill/Short Order Cook to join our food services team located in Douglas College Coquitlam Campus in Coquitlam, BC.
Chartwells offers programs and solutions that fits students unique needs and it committed to providing responsible, healthy-eating solutions & education to its customers.
Why work with us!
- Endless Advancement Opportunities.
- Friendly Work Environment.
- Competitive Pay.
- Full Training and Development Courses.
- Employee Rewards Program.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Available (subject to qualification)!
- Shoe and Uniform Allowances!
- Discounted Meal Program!
- Transit Accessible Work Location!
- Every Sunday Off!
- Performs required food preparations.
- Ensure grill area is ready and supplies are fully stocked.
- Prepare and cook meals on grill for customers.
- Preparation of catering orders.
- Clean kitchen and work areas.
- Client and customer relations focus.
- Ensure strict compliance with Compass' Quality Assurance and Health and Safety Program.
- Other reasonable duties as required by management.
APPLY NOW and OPEN the door for your new opportunities with Compass Group Canada.
- 2-3 years working experience as a grill cook in a fast paced food service establishment.
- Food Safe Certification 1.
- Must be able to clear a criminal records check.
- Customer service oriented and able to work alone.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
- Able to have fun and a good sense of humor.
- Able to stand on feet for long period of time.
Important note: **A satisfactory Criminal Record Check is a condition of employment.**
- Start date: ASAP
- Compensation: Competitive pay
- Type: Full-time
- Available Shift: Monday to Friday from 10AM - 6:30PM or 9AM - 5PM
- Location: Douglas College, Coquitlam Campus (Transit accessible location)
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities. Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com!