SOUS-CHEF - 4 DAYS FULL TIME
Are you looking for a job that ACTUALLY values you, your hard work and shows that appreciation with advancement? How would you like to be part of a winning team in a fast-paced, fast-growing organization that’s on a mission to change the scene of the Thai cuisine in Montreal.
Named after our executive Chef and owner, Pamika promises dishes reflecting taste, authenticity and traditions of more faithful, to offer you the best Thai experience in the heart of Montreal.
Our ideal team member is detailed oriented, loves to make his team smile and puts 110% into everything they do.
If you’re self-motivated, love being in a rapidly changing work environment and want to be part of a dynamic team that thrives on building relationships for the future, then we want to hear from you!
The Sous-Chef, in Pamika, manage a team of 3 cooks, 1 dishawsher, and is in charge of sending all plates from the different stations.
Training the new members of the team, he supervises the prep, cooking and presentation of the plates.
He must have good communication skills with the kitchen team as well as the floor manager.
He understands that teamwork is key and makes sure the restaurant's quality standards are respected.
• Continuous training of line cooks at the stir-fry station
• Sender - in charge of the pass during the service
• Prepare, cook and present the dishes according to the restaurant's recipe standards
• Communicates with the floor manager
• Support the team in the execution of daily tasks
• Place stock orders
• Respect MAPAQ standards in all areas of the kitchen
• Full-time: 40-45 hours / week
• Schedule: 2:00 p.m.-11: 00 p.m. - 5 days - 2 consecutive off days
• Salary: Upon experience and skill. Training at 20$/h
Cool stuff you should know:
• Competitive salary
• Stable schedule
• Fast advancement possibilities
• Family atmosphere
• Employee discount
• Close to a metro station
• Recognition program
3 ans d'expérience dans un poste similaire