Offer published on Sep 07
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
We are currently looking for a Sous-Chef to fill a permanent full-time position to support the Chef-Cuisinière The person must be creative and passionate, wishing to offer an exceptional culinary experience to the residents .
The person must be available from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., for 40 hours per week and be available on weekends as needed.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Create tasty menus while respecting the expected level of quality and the allocated budget
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Plan and cook meals in accordance with the appropriate methods and standards
- Take inventory of food products and place orders with suppliers
- Referral Program
- Free meals in the dining room
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
- Career Opportunity
- Indoor parking
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset
- Training certification (MAPAQ)
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- Experience in large volume catering (an asset)