Montreal West, QC
As a Sous Chef, he/she will support the Chef in the meal service. Meals are served at set times. During COVID time, the cafeteria distributes meal trays that guests bring to their rooms.
- Prepare and serve meals as directed by the chef.
- Maintain a clean work station.
- Receive and put away orders promptly (to be completed by the end of the shift).
- Assist the chef in the preparation of meals as directed.
- Store all food items in proper rotation and according to health and safety standards outlined in the Health and Safety Modules.
- Ensure all refrigerators and freezers are cleaned and organized during each shift.
- Ensure that the lunchroom is well stocked (i.e. sugar, tea, coffee, milk/cream, etc.) before and after each meal.
- Ensure that all surfaces are cleaned and sanitized before and after each meal.
- Have at least one year of kitchen experience.
- Have the MAPAQ certificate.
- Be bilingual (French and English).
- Be available on weekends.
- Positive attitude and a calm and serene work environment is required.